Baxters "Taste Of Speyside" Highland Hamper
A selection of fabulous food and drink products, all sourced from and produced in the Speyside region of the Scottish Highlands where Baxters has been producing fine foods for more than 150 years.
The 15 products included are as follows:
- Glenallachie 12 Year Old Single Malt Whisky 70cl / 46%
12 year old single malt Scotch whisky matured in Pedro Ximénez, Oloroso and virgin oak casks, giving a huge flavour profile of fruit, oak and vanilla.
- Gordon Castle Whisky Cask Cider 330ml
Artisan cider made with fresh estate apples, and aged in Speyside whisky barrels, infusing tones of honeyed oak.
- Gordon Castle Apple and Pear Cider 330ml
The combination of apple and pear is a refreshing blend making for a truly scrumptious, artisan cider
- Audrey Baxter Handmade Speyside Whisky Fudge
- Walkers Luxury Shortbread Selection 250g
- Walkers Highland Oatcakes 280g
- Baxters Cullen Skink Soup 400g
- Baxters Royal Game Soup 400g
- Baxters Cock A Leekie Soup 400g
- Baxters Cranberry & Caramelised Red Onion Chutney 225g
- Baxters Albert's Victorian Chutney 270g
- Baxters Beetroot in Redcurrant Jelly 305g
- Baxters Baby Beetroot 340g
- Baxters Scotch Marmalade Thin Cut 290g
- Baxters Classic Raspberry Jam 290g
For ingredient, allergen, dietary, and nutritional information on Baxters products please refer to each specific products own page on this website
Delivery for the Taste of Speyside Hamper is charged at £7.95 per box to the UK mainland (including the Isle of Wight and Isle of Man) and at £22.95 for delivery to Scottish Islands. Any other items purchased with / in addition to this item will be charged for additionally at our standard shipping rates. See our Delivery Information page for further details.
(Please note: In the unlikely event of any product availability issues then items to the same value or more as the unavailable item will be substituted)