Add the WOW factor to your Souper Swap Challenge
- Do It Yourself from scratch
- Personalise your soup, your way.
- Enjoy and share your soup toppers style among friends and family..
Recipe: Topped with Crispy Kale
Preparation Time: 6 mins
- 300g potatoes
- 2 onions
- 100g celery
- 200g peas
- Splash of oil
- 150g watercress
- 150g spinach
- 150g kale
- 500ml vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper
- Handful of courgetti
- Peel and chop potato, onion and celery and sweat in the oil until cooked but without colouring.
- Add peas and sweat for a further minute
- Add stock and cook further until vegetables are completely soft
- Add kale and cook for 3 minutes
- Add spinach and watercress and blitz immediately
- Add a dollop of low fat yogurt to stir in at end
Join the Souperswap challenge now!
|Ultimate Souper Swap Box||Hearty Souper Swap Box||Veggie Souper Swap Box|
We've put in the hard work, ensuring your lunches are packed full of flavour and made using only the best ingredients. We have selected these exciting souperswap combination boxes to give you the opportunity to experience our ultimate, hearty and vegetarian ranges Our ultimate souperswap box offers the best combination of gluten free, low fat and at least 2 of your 5 a day.
Order now online with FREE DELIVERY our range of healthy and nutritious soups for lunch for two working weeks and feel like a fitter and healthier you!
For Free Delivery Quote Code Souperswap at checkout
In Same Category
- No6 - Pimp Up Your Souper Swap Challenge Recipe Topped With Courgetti
- No5 - Darren's DIY Souper Swap Challenge Super Green Soup With Low Fat Yoghurt Topped With Crispy Kale
- No4 - Pimp Up Your Souper Swap Challenge Recipe Topped With Mixed Seed Cracker
- No3 - Pimp Up Your Souper Swap Challenge Recipe Topped With Pesto & Pine Nuts
- No2 - Pimp Up Your Souper Swap Challenge Recipe Topped With Crispy Kale