Add the WOW factor to your Souper Swap Challenge
- Personalise your soup, your way.
- Enjoy and share your soup toppers style among friends and family..
Recipe: Topped with mixed seed cracker
Preparation Time: 6 mins
- 200g plain flour
- 100ml cold water
- 6g salt
- 150g mixed seeds
- Place flour in a bowl and add just enough water to achieve a thick paste. Mix well to ensure there are no lumps. Season
- On a parchment lined tray spread the paste out thinly using a palette knife
- Sprinkle evenly with the seeds
- Bake at 160Oc for 6 minutes
Join the Souperswap challenge now!
|Ultimate Souper Swap Box||Hearty Souper Swap Box||Veggie Souper Swap Box|
We've put in the hard work, ensuring your lunches are packed full of flavour and made using only the best ingredients. We have selected these exciting souperswap combination boxes to give you the opportunity to experience our ultimate, hearty and vegetarian ranges Our ultimate souperswap box offers the best combination of gluten free, low fat and at least 2 of your 5 a day.
Order now online with FREE DELIVERY our range of healthy and nutritious soups for lunch for two working weeks and feel like a fitter and healthier you!
For Free Delivery Quote Code Souperswap at checkout
In Same Category
- Introducing New Baxters Delitoppers Range
- Baxters Deli Toppers - Pulled Pork Street Burrito Recipe
- Baxters Deli Toppers - Ultimate Gourmet Topped Burger Recipe
- Baxters Deli Toppers - Mediterranean Halloumi Pitta with Harissa & Lemon Cous Cous Recipe
- Baxters Deli Toppers - Warm King Prawns and Mango Salad Recipe